Letter W Tracing Worksheets - Perfect for Kids
No sign up needed for download!
Are your 4, 5, or 6 year olds writing the alphabet for the first time?
You little ones will find these letter W tracing worksheets interesting and enjoyable.
All our worksheets are designed by a children's illustrator, and a teacher/psychologist...they're all free because we're committed to closing the equality gap in children's education.
More on this Letter W worksheet
- upper and lower case sections
- suitable for 4-6 year olds, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten (dependant on your school)
- kid-friendly designs support concentration
- letter formation guidance
- Kids develop pen control, writing ability, letter familiarity, and confidence
How you might use it
- Homework packs / Holiday packs
- Something to show the parents and keep them in the loop
- To create a quiet few minutes in class - get kids to relax and sit down
- Evidence of progress for future teachers
- Getting children ready for big school
A Final Note...
Let us know in the comments below or visit our Facebook page and group to tell us what you think of our worksheets and if we can make any tweaks for you.
Paper Saving Tip
How about laminating these worksheets so you can use them again and again? Simply use a dry-erase marker and wipe off after use with a wet cloth. Great for the classroom, home-schooling, or for lots of practice at home.
We appreciate that schools around the world all work in different ways, at different paces, and do things in different orders. We acknowledge that many different ways of learning can work well, different approaches being more suitable in different cultures and contexts. We believe that sooner is not better than later, and faster is not better than slower. We wish to support everyone in the way they work so if you work differently and we can help, please do get in touch.