High Quality 8 Times Table Worksheets for Grades 3 or 4
Multiple choice, color by product, sequencing and more... Check out our different 8 times table worksheets below
Been scouring the web for 8 times table worksheets that make math and multiplication a bit more fun for your little ones?
We've tried to do that here. We've seen too many drab and boring worksheets out there and decided there must be people out there who feel the same.
Once you're done with the 8 times table, what's next up for you? The 11 times table? The 6 times table? Order of preference seems to vary a lot around the world. You can view all our times table worksheets to choose your next one.
Download your PDF for the 8 times table worksheets below by clicking or tapping on the image.
8 Times Table Worksheets Order
- Match the multiplication problem with the correct answer
- Color in the picture by doing the 8 times table sums
- Fill in the beautiful flowers
- Learn with the Giraffe's how multiplication is a sequence of addition
- Choose the correct answer with our multiple choice tortoises
- These caterpillars have some 8 times table problems for your students
- Help the frog find a path
- Ready for a bit of a challenge? The missing answers worksheet is our toughest one
- Finally, if you prefer a list of sums, this is for you
1. Matching activity
With this worksheet, supported by the moon, your third graders will draw a line from the problem to the correct product.
2. Eight Times Table - Color by Product
If your kids like coloring and are learning their 8 times tables this will be perfect.
3. Eight Times Table Flowers
With this multiplication activity, the problems are on the flowers. Can you complete it?
4. Find the 8 times table products by writing in a sequence
Help your little ones grow their times table understanding by thinking about multiplication as a sequence of numbers going up in 8's.
5. Eight Times Table Multiple Choice
How about some multiple choice? Get your students to use the process of elimination to develop their understanding of the times tables.
6. Multiplication on Caterpillars
More 8 times table practice, this time with fun caterpillars.
7. Help the frog
Your kids will love this frog jumping worksheet. Help the frog make her way, jumping from one lily pad to the next, and becoming more familiar with the multiples of 8 at the same time.
8. Missing Answers
Fill in the missing answers to complete. Lots of learning in this slightly more challenging 8 multiplication facts worksheet.
9. Lists of problems
Finally if you want a basic list of multiplying by 8 problems to practice check out the sheets below. Click on the images to download the PDF for each.
Now you've downloaded some worksheets for multiplying by 8, how about:
The Positive Psychology Bit
As a positive educational company, we aim to promote questions and interventions that make children aware of their strengths and values.
Question of the day:
- What are your main 3 strengths? (If you want to learn more about character strengths intervention in education this free chapter by top positive education researchers is full of insights and inspiration)
- Choose one... When have you noticed yourself using it recently?
These 2 times table worksheets help children concentrate while learning their math facts. 1st or 2nd grade kids doing multiplication love them.
3 times table worksheets to make math fun! Kids in grades 2 or 3 find too much text boring. With these engaging multiplication worksheets they’ll want to work!
4 times table worksheets for 2nd and 3rd grade kids. They’ll actually enjoy doing their multiplication facts with these printable math sheets!
Our 5 times table worksheets make multiplication facts amusing and enjoyable in grades 1 & 2. With these math worksheets, they will naturally sit down & focus!
No more dull 6 times table worksheets! Frustrated trying to get math homework done? Kids learning multiplication facts in 2nd and 3rd grade will enjoy these!