Free Printable 5 Times Table Worksheets
No sign up needed. Download now. No fuss!
These 5 times table worksheets are for anyone who is supporting grade 2, grade 3 or grade 4 children in their multiplication skills during elementary math.
If your little one's have completed their 1's and 2's, it's time for them to take on 5's!
More information below about these multiplying by 5 worksheets and how to use them.
All our worksheets are designed by a professional children's illustrator and a former teacher who are passionate about children's education...they're all free because we care about creating a quality learning experience for all... especially in schools with less funding, and families with less disposable income.
Find the 5 times tables worksheet you're looking for below
- The Moon and Stars 5 times table activity
- Coloring multiply by 5 exercise - Answer and color to reveal the image
- Fun giraffe 5's multiplication facts activity - Find the answer by drawing up the Giraffe's necks
- Beautiful flowers will make learning to multiply by 5 more enjoyable
- Want a slightly easier activity? How about this multiplication by 5 multiple choice worksheet?
- These cute caterpillars help you with multiplying by 5 capturing the imagination of your little ones
- Learn to count up in 5's with our frog worksheet
- This worksheet challenges students to fill in the missing 5 times table answers
- and if you want a standard list of sums for the 5's multiplication facts...
1. Multiply by 5 with the moon
Mr moon wants a hand...
Each problem leads your child to a star... what will your children think...
The moon is praising their efforts every step of the way!
2. Color by Number Multiplication by 5 Exercise
What will your children find in the picture when they color it in using 8 different colors?
Goldie the Star says "If you completed this 5 times table worksheet... well done! You must have really put in great effort!"
3. Multiplication Facts Practice - Counting up in 5's
If you'd like to help your children grow in their understanding of multiplication facts for 5's this may be the ideal print out.
Is this a bit easy for them? Well that just won't do! How about challenging them to complete it backwards... starting at the top and working their way down?
4. Multiplication facts for 5's Practise on Flowers
Multiplication wheels are great fun... Ready for the next level? Introducing.. multiplication flowers!
Just like your children these flowers are growing and growing... stretching their abilities and reaching for the skies!
5. Multiplying by 5 Questions (on Tortoises)
Print this colorful worksheet and ask your children if they can circle the correct answer.
Possibly best suited to beginners in their 5's multiplication facts.
So.... worksheets CAN be enjoyable!
6. More Practice Multiplying by 5
Time to develop math skills with these fun friendly caterpillars. Did you know more learning happens when positive emotions are being felt? Learners also see more, they have broader awareness... super important when it comes to growing understanding of numbers!
7. Help the frog 5 times table game
Can your students find the multiples of 5 path and help the frog get across the pond?
8. Challenging 5 Times Table Worksheet
This is the trickiest one we do. Once they've really mastered the x5 pattern this could be a good final test before attempting the next times table difficulty level (which would depend on where you live).
Also, if your child is already quite proficient and is just looking to increase speed for example, this might be a good one to use as a timed test... i.e. how many can they do in 2 minutes?
9. 5's Facts in a List
If you're looking for a simple, no-frills, list of questions to answer then... here you go!
As you can see, the left side is from 1-12, and the right side is the same but backwards.
If you want to make it a little more tricky, you could ask your little learners to start at the top on the right hand side?
More information about these free 5 times table worksheets
- Variety of exercises including multiple choice, color by product, matching, missing answers, skip counting, and sequencing. Also multiple creative ways of introducing multiplication sums.
- Usual Age: 7-10 years
- Usual Grades: 2-4
- Ink Saving: Available in color or black and white if you want to save on ink
When to use
Possible uses include:
- To give as homework
- Part of a math lesson
- Extra practice at home or during holidays
- Checking retention of past learning
- To check current level of students
- To give to parents who want to see what kind of work is being done
- To give to supply teachers
- To pass on to a new teacher
We have tried to combine various qualities together to make a positive math experience more likely for all children.
- Designed by professional graphic designer and a former teacher
- Imagery that engages and interests young children
- Memorable activities to help with retention
- Encouraging words from great educators and historical figures to help learning
- Free for all with no sign up required
- Black and white versions can also be used to color in
What comes after the 5 times table?
Sometimes before and sometimes after learning to multiply by 5, children do their 10 times tables. Download worksheets for the 10 times table to get ready for that next level. After that is most often multiplying by 3's and 4's.
Best of luck to you little ones!
Paper Saving Tip
How about laminating these worksheets so you can use them again and again? Simply use a dry-erase marker and wipe off after use with a wet cloth. Great for the classroom, home-schooling, or for lots of practice at home.
We appreciate that schools around the world all work in different ways, at different paces, and do things in different orders. We acknowledge that many different ways of learning can work well, different approaches being more suitable in different cultures and contexts. We believe that sooner is not better than later, and faster is not better than slower. We wish to support everyone in the way they work so if you work differently and we can help, please do get in touch.