Free Letter I Tracing Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids
No sign up needed for download!
Your kids will love these free letter I tracing worksheets. Engaging illustrations capture the imagination and focus of preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten aged children.
High quality printables add to peaceful stress-free classrooms and save teachers time.
All our worksheets are designed by a children's illustrator, and a teacher/psychologist...they're all free because we're committed to closing the equality gap in children's education.
More About this Letter I Worksheet
- Used by 3, 4, 5 or 6 years olds (most commonly 4 or 5)
- Suitable for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Homeschool Teachers
- Includes upper case and lower case practice
- Kids also learn stroke order and direction with a letter formation guide
- Our images of cute animals are designed to spark a feeling of joy and interest to support learning writing skills
Some ideas for when you might use
- Give completed worksheet to parents who want to be involved and support what's happening in class - can help with retention and getting positive feedback
- Some extra practice during school breaks, summer, half-term etc
- As part of a homework pack to be done at home
- Useful to keep a record of student learning for next teacher or year up
Leave a comment?
We love to hear from you and are always looking to make your life easier, so please let us know if we can do that in the comments below.
Paper Saving Tip
How about laminating these worksheets so you can use them again and again? Simply use a dry-erase marker and wipe off after use with a wet cloth. Great for the classroom, home-schooling, or for lots of practice at home.
We appreciate that schools around the world all work in different ways, at different paces, and do things in different orders. We acknowledge that many different ways of learning can work well, different approaches being more suitable in different cultures and contexts. We believe that sooner is not better than later, and faster is not better than slower. We wish to support everyone in the way they work so if you work differently and we can help, please do get in touch.