Fun, Free, and Printable Letter C Tracing Worksheets!
No sign up needed for download!
Interesting child-friendly designs that hold attention better
Looking to freshen up your worksheet selection? You can download the PDF for various letter c tracing worksheets here. Choose from upper case and lower case practice, and color or black and white.
All our worksheets are designed by a children's illustrator, and a teacher/psychologist...they're all free because we're committed to closing the equality gap in children's education.
About these Free Letter C Tracing Worksheets
- Worksheets includes tracing exercises for upper case and lower case
- kids develop pen control, writing ability, and understanding
- Can be used at homeschool's, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Kids develop at different paces but this printable is most commonly used at 4 and 5 years old
- Beautifully designed images create a more engaged experience
- Letter formation image shows kids how to do it
When you might use it as a teacher/parent
- Give as part of a homework pack or holiday pack
- Prepare kindergarten kids for elementary school
- Keep some evidence of student current level
- Something to give to parents to keep them involved
- Ask kids to show parents and discuss to solidify learning
- Extra practice for kids who could benefit from some
- Extra work at home
Please tell us if we can make changes that you would find helpful. You can leave a comment below or visit us on Facebook.
Paper Saving Tip
How about laminating these worksheets so you can use them again and again? Simply use a dry-erase marker and wipe off after use with a wet cloth. Great for the classroom, home-schooling, or for lots of practice at home.
We appreciate that schools around the world all work in different ways, at different paces, and do things in different orders. We acknowledge that many different ways of learning can work well, different approaches being more suitable in different cultures and contexts. We believe that sooner is not better than later, and faster is not better than slower. We wish to support everyone in the way they work so if you work differently and we can help, please do get in touch.